Music For Me Music Lessons
Why do students love Music For Me?
Why do parents love Music For Me?
Who can take lessons?
How to get started:
- To register, simply click any of the “start lessons” prompts on the website, or contact us via email or phone. You will be given our policies and the most up-to-date rates for music lessons.
- Once you are registered, we will pair you with a teacher who we know will be a good fit for your instrument and your interests. Lessons occur at the same time and day each week from your own home!
- There is no long-term commitment, just give 2 weeks notice if you need to take a break from lessons.
- Still unsure? Sign up for just one trial lesson to see if your teacher is a good fit.
Let’s make some music!
A Message from the Founder:
- B.M. (Bachelor’s of Music) in Vocal Performance- University of Marylan
- M.M. (Master’s of Music) in Vocal Performance- Catholic University of America
- 12 years of playing piano
- 5 years of teaching experience, serving students between the ages of 3-adult
- Genres include Classical/Opera, Musical Theater, R&B, Gospel, Pop, and Jazz
Sound like anyone you know?
With Music for Me Lessons, you’ll discover a little known truth: that music is for everyone!